76 artists exhibited around our guest of honor, Ruben Belloso Adorna, young and talented pastel artist from Seville (Spain).
- 4 countries were represented, France, Belgium, Spain and Mexico.
- In parallel with the Biennial, the Pastel d'Opale association organised the annual exhibition of his workshop in the city-hall of Saint-Léonard. The 36 exhibitors presented 98 pastels.
- In the “Forum des Loisirs”, the biennial brought together 206 paintings, including a 1910 pastel made by Marie Guerin. This french author is especially famous for the publication of an English pastel guide in 1898.
- Ruben Belloso has presented nine majestic paintings including two which had never exposed.
- During the 16 days of exhibition we have recorded more than 3000 visitors from the "Hauts-de-France", but also from Paris and his region, Belgium or Netherlands but also school visits.
- We offered workshops and 16 public demonstrations were given.
- We also organised a visit of the "Quentin de la Tour” museum in Saint-Quentin to Ruben and his wife, Montse.
- Thanks to the generosity of our partner Sennelier and materials provided by various sponsors, we have been able to award 10 prices valued at 3,000 €. This year we have also rewarded the Pastel d’Opale workshop with 3 prices. The Jury were Ruben Belloso and Stephanie Portal, journalist of the "Pratique des Arts" magazine.