76 artists exhibited around our guest of honor, Catherine HUTTER, Master Pastellist of the Society of Pastellists of France.
- 15 countries were represented, Germany, England, Belgium, Bolivia, Denmark, Spain, the United States, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Russia. 230 pastels were exhibited.
- In parallel with the biennial, the Pastel d'Opale association organized the annual workshop's exhibition in the City hall of Saint-Léonard. The 29 exhibitors presented 90 pastels there.
- Catherine HUTTER offered us eighteen pastels including, for the first time together, her four large pastels (160 x 60 cm) representing the four seasons.
- During the 16 days of exhibition we totaled nearly 2500 visitors.
- We offered workshops, from 1 to 3 days, led by Catherine Hutter, Patrick Martin, Sylvie Poirson and Oléna Duchêne.
- 12 demonstrations were performed in front of the public by Catherine Hutter, Rosmery Mamani, Brigitte Charles, Geneviève Sezia, Lucy Michiels, Françoise Guillaume, Patrick Martin, Michel Bordas, Patrick Henry and Jean-Charles Peyrouny.
- Thanks to the generosity of our partners and sponsors, we have awarded 11 prizes for a value of more than €3000. We also rewarded the Pastel d'Opale workshop with 3 encouragement prizes.
- The jury for awarding the prizes was made up of Catherine Hutter, Stéphanie Portal, journalist from the magazine "Pratique des Arts" and Françoise Guillaume, president of Pastel d'Opale.